Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Reading and Learning

I didn't want you all to think I fell off the face of the earth. I have been reading and learning. I spend every available minute on the internet, trying to learn all I can. I have gotten an immense amount of help and suggestions from the wonerful people of MyLot.com. I have been given numerous tips and sites to visit. So, that is where I'm focusing my energies, right now. So, when I weed through all the junk, and find out what works best, i.e., what pays the most with the least amount of effort and time spent on the computer, I can share it with you. I am doing the legwork, so you don't have to! Please, drop me a line and say hello, or feel free to leave a comment or suggestion, as well. I'll be updating my budget info either Friday, or over the weekend. I am making some money, though. Little by little, I am seeing results of all my hard work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol-

I just found your blog after reading your comments over at Amy's. I'm looking forward to reading about your journey. All the best!

Jayne, Salt Lake City

StaCar Gifts said...

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you come back by to see how I'm coming along. :)

Kinchai said...

hi carol,
candi here... I'm also a mylot member and if i'm not mistaken i followed your link from there. Anyways,
I have a yahoo id cands_can, if you have yahoo maybe you can add me up, just identify yourself so I don't think you're spam. Maybe we can help each other out be a referral of the other, exchnage links, link to each other.. stuff like that...maybe we can chat and talk about it. If not you can email me at my yahoo addy too. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon. =)

Shirley said...

Hi Carol
It's Kowgirl from Mylot. I just dropped in to read the updates and to say good job. I'm happy to see you are doing well with Mint Jobs. Nice to see someone is making something other than pennies. I have a lot of free software you can use al you have to do is download it.
It's All for Free
Good Luck